Our Family

Our Family

A Miracle

So I thought Aaron had updated this blog a week ago but I just realized it hasn't been updated (so sorry!) So yeah... WE ARE PREGNANT! I know right? Amazing. They said it couldn't be done... but that is what we get for obedience. I am just completely shocked. We still have a hard time believing that God has blessed us that much. We were so worried because we were over 10k in debt with the adoption and figured that we just couldn't have anymore kids for a while because we were broke... amazing (I'm still in awe). You know... we went through so much crap to get here. We had family members who were so excited that our adoption fell through that they went and basically congratulated Bridgette on keeping the baby. I had a lot of forgiving to do and I never truly hated anyone before this all happened but somehow Heavenly Father is making it all better... making it easier to forgive and let go. I still feel like there is a hole in my chest sometimes but this miracle overrides so much pain that I have been feeling. We will be 9 weeks on Sunday... LOTS of puking (I have lost 12 lbs already!) So I just want to say that when this happened I knew that our prayers had been answered but I didn't realize how many prayers Heavenly Father actually answered until all of you expressed how you have been praying for us all along and how Heavenly Father answered more than just our prayers with this miracle. It feels so good to know that. Love, Shannon

2 comments:

Sunderhaus Family said...

It is just wonderful that you are feeling that healing inside. That said, I can do a really good Evil Stare if you need it :) Congratulations, guys, it couldn't have happened to better people!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you both! Having blessings happen in strange ways is sometimes the best! Shannon, feeling the little one grow and move inside of you will heal most anything your heart has had to handle over the past. It is truly incredible. Congratulations!

Me and Daddy

Me and Daddy

Fun!

Fun!