Our Family

Our Family

=)

Elder Bednar came and spoke at our Stake Conference this last week! It was so neat! He went over some very basic principles and explained them in ways that I never thought of before. For example he went through the first 5 articles of faith and explained them in depth. He explained the plan of Happiness in a way I never thought of before. He explained Satan's thought patterns when he he rebelled against Heavenly Father's plan. He warned us that Satan wanted something for nothing and that was a rebellion against God because it defied the law of the harvest. Satan wanted God's glory without sacrificing for it. He told us never to seek after something that promises something for nothing because you will end up with nothing. What you reap is what you sow. That is the law of the harvest. It was very powerful to me.
Today in church there was a talk given by my former bishop who said a phrase I have heard many times but it really hit me... "Seek me diligently and you will find me." It doesn't say maybe it says you will. How neat.
Well the pregnancy is going great. I got a doc appointment in a week and will update then!
Shannon

1 comment:

Sunderhaus Family said...

Shan~
You are always such a spiritual and physical support to so many people in life. I can't think of a better way to diligently seek Heavenly Father. Bless you :)

R

Me and Daddy

Me and Daddy

Fun!

Fun!