Our Family

Our Family

Braggin on my husband

K so Calvin is such a stinker but I LOVE him. I think my mom pinned it on the nose... I coddle him. It is true. He throws these fits to get what he wants and I just give it to him. I never had such a hard time with other kids that I babysat. I thought it would be easier with your own. Silly me. He looks at me with those huge eyes and I fall to pieces. I will get this right soon.

Aaron is so incredibly amazing. He is currently trying to stop me from writing this. He has a 4.0 GPA in his masters degree (substance abuse counseling) and he is already halfway through his program. He just got a side job being a group counseling leader for Arizona Consulting and Counseling Services (ACCS). We are so excited. He will only do it 1- 2 nights a week but still he is so pumped! Drum roll Aaron stated doing weight watchers online about 2 years ago and switched to the campus about 6 months ago... he has lost 77lbs!!! That is right...77!!! I have to point out that Macaia and Mindy are really looking slick! Truly amazing. It isn't easy to lose weight. INSPIRING! Well... Aaron's birthday is coming up... it is going to be the big 27 duh nuh nuh (August 2nd) I'm trying to think of something fun to do... hmmm...)

1 comment:

Sunderhaus Family said...

77 pounds?!??!?!?! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!? Who DOES that?!??! What a weirdo! Okay just kidding that is amazing and we are SO PROUD OF YOU AARON!!!!

And Seriously CONGRATULATIONS on the job! That is going to be SO great on a resume when you apply when you are done with your Masters. You two must be doing something right :)


We love you both!

C & R

Me and Daddy

Me and Daddy

Fun!

Fun!