Our Family

Our Family

Update

Okay so busy busy. Here is our update and it is going to be a doozy.
So Aaron graduates in about 4 weeks with his Master Degree in Addiction Counseling at grand Canyon University and He starts his Doctorate degree April 14th in Behaviral Health Business Management (It actually has a really long name but that is basically what it is =) I am so proud of him. He is such an amazing man. I fall in love with him every day. Aaron currently works for Chicanos Por La Causa as a child clinician (Counselor) and He loves it! I love being at home with Calvin. He is my bundle of joy. He is getting so big it is hard to keep up with him. He loves going outstide and riding his bike. I love just watching him. I can't believe he is mine. He loves to help me do the laundry and the dishes Such a sweetheart. Right now he is just sitting on my lap while I type. Can't get much better than this.
I have been feeling so blessed lately. We found out my sister Heather is having a boy! Can't wait to meet him. I bet he will look just like Elliot. They can't decide on a name though but hopefully soon. Calvin will be excited to have a boy cousin.
So I am now the Nursery coordinator for my ward as well as the achievment day leader and Aaron is the second counselor in the Elders chorum so we keep busy around here.
Well, Life is great and I ran out of time with Calvin sitting quietly so I better run.
Shannon

1 comment:

Ellsworth Family said...

Best wishes with school Aaron!!! We're rooting for you!

Me and Daddy

Me and Daddy

Fun!

Fun!