Our Family

Our Family

Update

Here is our monthly update (sorry) and we are taking votes on if you think the baby is a boy or a girl! We find out this coming Wednesday night, May 6th. We picked out names... If it is a boy his name will be Calvin David Hallstrom and if it is a girl her name will be Sawyer Hadassah Hallstrom... I still think Calvin pushed Sawyer out of the way on his way down from Heaven (he is my little rascal) but Aaron and I know that our little Sawyer packs a punch and in order for Calvin to make it down before her he must have jumped her from behind... hmmm... What do you guys think?

So everything is great here. We are loving our new house and excited about our growing family and my growing belly. Aaron is doing well at the fraud department of Wells Fargo and he is just finishing up another semester of school. He will graduate this December instead of this summer because they don't offer his last class during the summer... grrr. Oh well. Aaron and I received callings which is so much fun. I work with the 11 year old girls for activity days and Aaron works with bears and wolves in scouts (of course he is having a blast.) We love you all!

4 comments:

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

Boy!

Jennie said...

Girl!

Suzannah said...

I say a boy and Devin says a girl! :) Good Luck!

Alicia said...

girl...I like the name Sawyer (but don't worry, I won't steal it :] )

Me and Daddy

Me and Daddy

Fun!

Fun!